 Space / 1872
Re: My starship update (very small)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:42:02 GMT

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:58:56 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

I love the four legged guy. So simple, yet it works so well. I may throw the
design up on my page (with proper credit of course).

    Please by all means. In fact one of my other planned robots is
that little snail from the big DK Lego book that came out a while
back. I love sharing and borrowing ideas like this.

   http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html

All I found at this link was the Webring links.

  The rose window in the middle of all the little pictures on this
first page is clickable and links to the main site. Should I change
that? It would be really easy to alter and put in a more obvious
entrance if that section is misleading.

    Jon.