 Space / 18721
Snapshot: Revised o-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:30:35 GMT

Following up on Gil Shaws cool idea:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/DSC02411.jpg

Rather than this be a Geonosian fighter (like I said before ep 2 came out) I
figure it should be an InterGalactic Banking Clan craft.  Like this dude:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/hailfiredroid/img/movie_bg.jpg

And similar to these guys, which apparantly belong to the Commerce Guild:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/dwarfspiderdroid/img/movie_bg.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/homingspiderdroid/img/movie_bg.jpg

This also makes me think I should loose the battle droid pilot and pop some
sorta droid brain under that dome (or loose the dome too) making this a
droid fighter.

What do you guys think?

Hmm now I'm thinking that this would now be the IBC O-wing...which makes me
want some Root Beer.

-Jon