 Space / 18711
Re: The Jump Monk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:19:38 GMT

"Brandon Harris" <bharris@gaijin.com> wrote in message
news:Pine.NEB.4.44.0211011441480.29912-100000@elohim.gaijin.com...
        I've been lurking here for quite some time now and never felt
        that anything I've built has been worth looking at - until
        now.

        So, I thought to de-lurk and post my deep-space planetary
        surveyor, The Jump Monk:

                http://lego.gaijin.com/index.cgi?model=8

        Bonus points if you can pinpoint the source for the ship's name.

Oy!  Welcome to LUGNET and .space.

This is a good ship you have here.  Very detailed and intricate.
As you know I have a soft spot for junk-ships.  I like the interior of this
far more than Grimlock's.  I've never really nailed down interiors, but you
seem to have them down.  I see a lot of Hartzog's influence here.

Furthermore,  you have a very nice selection of MOCs lined up there.  I've
got a lot of lookin' to do.  Your site is perfect. Clean, organized and nice
to look at.  This is very close to how I would like mine in the future.
I've been checking out the non-lego portions as well.  Well done all around.

Can't wait to see more work from you.

-Jon