 Space / 18701
Re: The Jump Monk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:01:33 GMT

Wow!  That is one really cool ship.  I love all the greeblies on it.
But that interior... this has to be one of the most details MOCs ever in
that respect.  All that detail- from the VR system to the hold to the
cockpit is really great.  The cockpit design is neat, too BTW.

This is really inspiring.

Oh, and your other MOCs are super, too,

Wow, and welcome to Lugnet!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Brandon Harris writes:
       I've been lurking here for quite some time now and never felt
       that anything I've built has been worth looking at - until
       now.

       So, I thought to de-lurk and post my deep-space planetary
       surveyor, The Jump Monk:

               http://lego.gaijin.com/index.cgi?model=8

       Bonus points if you can pinpoint the source for the ship's name.

bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com