 Space / 18709
Re: The Jump Monk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:23:34 GMT

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Andrew Martin wrote:

That cockpit looks really cool, and all of the interior stuff is great.  I
like your web page, too.  Your pod is nice.

Thanks!  I built the pod mainly as an exercise because I liked
all the pods I had seen other people build.  I had plenty of time
to work on the interior;  my days have been pretty empty of
late.

-b.
bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com