 Space / 18704
Re: The Jump Monk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:01:02 GMT

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Wow!  That is one really cool ship.  I love all the greeblies on it.
But that interior... this has to be one of the most details MOCs ever in
that respect.  All that detail- from the VR system to the hold to the
cockpit is really great.  The cockpit design is neat, too BTW.

Thanks.  I was trying to get that "lived in" and "hacked
together" look down.  I should point out that I was heavily
inspired by Palmer's "Grimlock" (and, of course, Paul
Hartzog's one billion cool things).

The underbelly cockpit came about because the curved windscreen
always looked very military when "right side up" - I kept
having images of attack helicopters (which isn't a bad thing,
just not what I was looking for).

This is really inspiring.

Oh, and your other MOCs are super, too,

I'm unemployed and have a lot of time to write, build, and play
video games.  I'm working on a small freighter and a hovertank
(I'm trying to avoid doing a lot of military stuff, but I want
to build a tank).

Wow, and welcome to Lugnet!

Thanks.  Hope to be an asset.

bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com