 Space / 18500
Re: New MOCs: Blueshifter, Chariot, Flycycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:33:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
Three small new MOCs:

The Blueshifter is a 60's style (2160's, that is) single-seat personal
transport.  It's retro styling and oversized thrusters make it popular among
the street-racing crowd:

That's a cool looking craft.  I like the scene with the police pod.

The Chariot is a short-range fighter, used by a mysterious alien race.  I'm
not sure what kind of alien this is, but judging by his looks I'd say he's a
bad guy:

This one's pretty original.  I like how the engines connect.  A little bit
like a pod racer, but not too much.  Very nice.

This is my interpretation of a Flycycle, from Larry Niven's "Ringworld."
That's Louis Wu in the driver's seat.  It's pretty simple.
Here's the folder (not yet moderated):
and the pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/flycycle/flycycle1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/flycycle/flycycle2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/flycycle/flycycle3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/flycycle/flycycle4.jpg

I don't know "Ringworld," but that's a cool MOC.

-Andrew

Apologies for the quality of the pics - time has been short lately.

Jeff J