 Space / 18531
Re: New MOCs: Blueshifter, Chariot, Flycycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:38:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:

This one's pretty original.  I like how the engines connect.  A little bit
like a pod racer, but not too much.  Very nice.

Thanks Andrew.  It's yet another MOC where I insisted on using those technic
links.  I found out that it takes at least three oriented in the same plane
to hold something firmly in place.

Jeff J