 Space / 18284
18283  |  18285
Subject:
POD Question (was: Re: Modular Pod Technology)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
<snip>

Actually, I only chose to bounce of Andrew's post because last night I saw
the film Bicentennial Man for the first time, so his name caught my
attention (are you a robot? Or just tired of the reference?)...

Anyway, I was just curious about the naming of Pods.  I have noticed that
some people refer to them as PODs, in caps.  Is there some accepted acronym
for the letters, or are people just capitolizing arbitrarily?

Just wondering,
-Hendo (who has yet to explore true SNOT designs)