 Space / 18277
Re: Modular Pod Technology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:20:51 GMT

The pod lives!

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:

(snip)

The first mod is for spying and collecting data.  It's pretty small and simple.

Small and simple perhaps, but pretty nifty nonetheless!

(snip)

The second is a personnel carrier

This is my favorite out of the bunch.  Just amazing how many troops can fit
in there!  You are absolutely spot on with the curved pieces maintaining the
flow of line.  The spy module to cap the back looks great as well!

(snip)

The third is a bomber that two pods attach to.  I guess we just saw one of
those, but oh well.  They were fun to make.  I've got plans for at least a
few more, too.

This neat...I'd like to see it in action delivering it's payload (on the
test range, of course).

Cheers,
-G