 Space / 1793
Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:39:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I used the technic steering assembly found an many cheaper Technic models.  It
did take up a good sized chunk of floor space, but it looks cool as a sterring
assenbly and drive unit.  The APC can fit 5 minifigs plus the driver (6 in the
back if they all stand in a weird arrangment.  The cockpit was one of the
trickiest things to do and it took me several tries to get it right.  What I
like most about it is the large grenade launching array in the back.  Maybe it
should be a Anti-Personel Carrier. :)

Pat J

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Pat,

Excellent, excellent models. You really captured the Blacktron look and feel
with these models, and they are really outstanding. I had a question in
regards to the APC. How did you do the steering for the APC? Did you have to
sacrifice some room for the steering assembly, or did the cockpit go right
over it? Great job, it sure gets my blood itching to build, one day,
hopefully! : )

Scott S.
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company