 Space / 1783
Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:18:28 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:

I uploaded some pictures that I'm using for a new blacktron website.
Just a sampling of some of the stuff that will be on the site.  There is
a Blacktron APC, as well as the  big lander which is done on the
outside.  A supply truck with ejection chair is also shown.  The chair
is my quick and dirty version of some of the command chairs that Lindsay
posted.  There is also a command chair in the lander cockpit as well.
Hope you all enjoy.

Quick and dirty?  Not by my standards.  I like your chair better than
mine--it will take a fig with a jetpack, and it looks much more "Blacktron"
besides (with its angularity).  The lander looks magnificent as always (is
it still undergoing modification?), and I absolutely *love* that APC.  The
way the cockpit comes open on the lander is especially cool.

best

Lindsay