 Space / 1787
Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:23:49 GMT

Pat,

Excellent, excellent models. You really captured the Blacktron look and feel
with these models, and they are really outstanding. I had a question in
regards to the APC. How did you do the steering for the APC? Did you have to
sacrifice some room for the steering assembly, or did the cockpit go right
over it? Great job, it sure gets my blood itching to build, one day,
hopefully! : )

Scott S.
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company