 Space / 1786
    Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Jason Ellis
   Just the other day I was wondering what ever happened to that lander that we'd seen pictures of the cockpit, and then viola here's a post to answer my wonderings. I like the way it turned out. Its pretty cool. Keep up the good work. Jason (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Pat, Excellent, excellent models. You really captured the Blacktron look and feel with these models, and they are really outstanding. I had a question in regards to the APC. How did you do the steering for the APC? Did you have to sacrifice some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Patrick Justison
     I used the technic steering assembly found an many cheaper Technic models. It did take up a good sized chunk of floor space, but it looks cool as a sterring assenbly and drive unit. The APC can fit 5 minifigs plus the driver (6 in the back if they (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Pat, (...) It (...) sterring (...) the (...) I (...) Maybe it (...) Heh heh! Alright, just the standard rack and pinion then. I have a war going with the Blacktron Empire, run by James Davis, and I have a lot of plans for two different types of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Pat, Excellent, excellent models. You really captured the Blacktron look and feel with these models, and they are really outstanding. I had a question in regards to the APC. How did you do the steering for the APC? Did you have to sacrifice some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Sorry folks, I had my first double posting error with Outlook. Still better than Communicator 4.7 so far, however. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I agree. It looks vaguely animal-like, but I can't seem to place what animal it looks like :) (Anteater, maybe???) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sneak peek of my Blacktron site —Patrick Justison
   An anteater because of the snout like front. My early gestural drawings of the ship made it look like a rhino. Which it still kinda does, but the cockpit makes it look like some kind of freaky alien rhino thing. Maybe it is like some sort of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)