 Space / 17840
Re: Motorized Tank Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Eaton writes:
So, having been witness to pod-mania, I became curious as to whether or not
I could squeeze a micro motor into a pod, and turn the radar dishes into wheels:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/motopod.cgi

It's kind of a silly looking model (I threw it together using mostly parts
that hadn't yet been sorted while watching TV tonight), but I thought it was
a nifty little idea :)

Nifty indeed.  How well does it drive?

Jeff J