 Space / 17810
Re: Motorized Tank Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 05:36:10 GMT

that is so bad ass.... i love it.  sux that it doesn't fly though.  I'm a
little confused. GOING CRAZY CAUSE PODS DON'T NEED WINDS AND SHOULD FLY....
Doh

still electro pod tank is the best thing in a long long time.

-tk

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
So, having been witness to pod-mania, I became curious as to whether or • not
I could squeeze a micro motor into a pod, and turn the radar dishes into • wheels:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/motopod.cgi

It's kind of a silly looking model (I threw it together using mostly parts
that hadn't yet been sorted while watching TV tonight), but I thought it • was
a nifty little idea :)

Darn. While writing this I just realized I could put in TWO micro motors,
and have each one control 1 wheel. That would be much cooler. But now it's
too late at night. Darn.

DaveE