 Space / 17732
    Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hey all! The Battlefish interior pics are online, see (URL) and scroll down. Of course, take a look at the older pictures if you haven't yet and PLMKWYT. Also, Shark 1 and 2 are online at (URL) These two ships are carried by Battlefish and can (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Alexander Zwagerman
     I forgot to mention Jordan who liked the enogines on Battlefish. Thanx a lot, Jordan. Hope you like the interior and starfigher pics, too! Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Jordan D. Greer
     (...) design. The overall shape of the ship sort of reminds me of the (Minbari) Sharlin class War-Cruiser from Babylon 5. I'm glad that you found a use for all of those yellow pieces. =) As far as I can remember, I've never used yellow as the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Alexander Zwagerman
     I thought of the Minbari warship, too, when Battlefish was finished. However, I think the Minbari ship was even higher and more aerodynamic in design. Glad you like the doors. The two ships only just fit in and when I haven't positioned them (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Great- that's a really large hanger. The swivel chair and the ladder leading down to the engine room are particullaly cool. (...) I like these. These nicely-patchy ships remind me of a Star Wars B-Wing. I really like how the cargo bay 'fits' (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Alexander Zwagerman
     (...) The chair is my own modification of one of the many chairs thought up by Paul Hartzog. I used this ladder before, but this time I just didn't have enough handles to make the ladder more accessible for a minifig. The engine room was just to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Gil Shaw
   Matching the hull to accomomdate the ships works really well with this Alexander and works equally well with the Battlefish's design purpose...I like it. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hey thanks Gil. I guess they work well because I built starfihghters and ship more or less at the same time, alternating between the starfighters and the mother-ship. (...) - snipped original here - (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)