 Space / 17735
Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:05:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
I forgot to mention Jordan who liked the enogines on Battlefish. Thanx a lot,
Jordan. Hope you like the interior and starfigher pics, too!

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hey all!

The Battlefish interior pics are online, see
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/fish.html and scroll down. Of course, take a
look at the older pictures if you haven't yet and PLMKWYT. Also, Shark 1 and
2 are online at http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/fish2.html These two ships are
carried by Battlefish and can strike quickly at slow cargo ships and small
transports, every pirate's favorite prey!

A always PLMKWYT. A big thank you to JHK and Sean who have already given me
their reactions. Glad you like the ship. John: your ship which looked pieced
together from left over material was an inspiration for this ship.

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

I like the way you built the hangar bay doors. It looks like a pretty strong
design.
The overall shape of the ship sort of reminds me of the (Minbari) Sharlin
class War-Cruiser from Babylon 5.
I'm glad that you found a use for all of those yellow pieces. =) As far as I
can remember, I've never used yellow as the primary color for a ship (though
I use it internally.)