 Space / 17757
Re: Battlefish interior and starfighter pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:03:36 GMT

Hey thanks Gil. I guess they work well because I built starfihghters and
ship more or less at the same time, alternating between the starfighters and
the mother-ship.

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Matching the hull to accomomdate the ships works really well with this
Alexander and works equally well with the Battlefish's design purpose...I
like it.

Cheers,
-G
- snipped original here -