 Space / 17530
    Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe? —Matt Hein
   (...) My guess is it fits somewhere along the linewith UFO, although it did come out aroundthe same time as spaceport, but I've seen few links between those. I'm guessing their were early UFO colonies. Just a theory there. (...) Good question. My (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe? —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) Granted, Town Jr. is not as intricate as normal Town but if you put several hundred bay windows together, it might make a very impressive skyscraper. As for it coming out around the same time as UFO, in real life, Life on Mars came out in 2000 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe? —John P. Henderson
   (...) <snip> (...) I think MTron was before SPII. One might also argue that Spyrius had vehicles that were heavily influenced by some of the Futuron & late Classic. Otherwise, your mapping is quite interesting. But I digress. What we really have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe? —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) In real life, I do know for a fact that SPII was indeed after M-Tron but what I was hinting in my timeline was that they came after SP I and that SP II had evolved from SP I. As for Spyrius, Robo Force, and UFO, however, I am not so sure about (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)