 Space / 17491
17490  |  17492
Subject:
Still fiddling with HES Sirius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:19:21 GMT

Can't help myself.  Bad habits.  :-)

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/017.htm

Now with extra Starfuries, bigger engines, and an energy shotgun that will
make your enemies' eyes pop (just before their heads explode).

Might have gone just about as far as I can with this hull now.

I hope to have her along for the October fest at Hornsby.

Richard
Still baldly going...