 Space / 17492
Re: Moonbase module update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:56:28 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
news:m2y9a5r44f.fsf@komodo.home.wards.net...
<snip>
"The ingress/egress ladder that is both removable and foldable." the
whole assembly comes right off so it can connect.

Right, but *how* is it removed?  Is there a crane to remove it?  I
think the "Hand of God" has to disconnect it.  What I was referring to
is a way that the hinges could be used to make it removable within the
fictional universe rather than requiring human intervention.

Yup for now it's a H.O.G. removal. I don't think there's any plans on
changing it.
Module Webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/tales/moonbase-module.htm
--