 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1449
Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 02:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Can't help myself.  Bad habits.  :-)

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/017.htm

Nice work, as always!

Now with extra Starfuries, bigger engines, and an energy shotgun that will
make your enemies' eyes pop (just before their heads explode).

I especially like the angular mounting for the Starfuries, and the catwalk
for the pilots is very dramatic. (And, no doubt, nervewracking when under fire).

Might have gone just about as far as I can with this hull now.

I hope to have her along for the October fest at Hornsby.

I look forward to seeing it then.

Cheers

Richie Dulin