 Space / 17314
Re: Open the pod bay doors, Hal....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 04:44:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
This is Awesome.  I expect 2 more pods, and then you can fit them into a
scale model of the Discovery itself. :)

That's almost tempting....almost:) That would be a neat big project to
tackle, tho:)

I would like to try the  Moon Bus, tho.

Anyway, nicely done.  I wouldn't worry about the rear hatch.  I think it
slides into the ship horizontally, and I can't think how you could
accomplish that at minifig scale.

Yeah, I figured that, and it can't be donebecause of the curvature of the
pod. ARGH! I really wanted that door to work! But I'm over it now:)

Thanks for your compliments!

Joe Meno

-Alfred