 Space / 16917
    Moonbase Module —Matt Sekerak
   Here is my Moonbase Module contribution, the Hypersleep Chamber Facility in its completion. (URL) sleep capsules themselves were re-designed into much smaller units after the original - and much larger - design was scrapped. I wanted to make the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) I saw this earlier when it went up on Brickshelf. I really like the use of the cockpit windows for sleep chambers. I also think your color scheme is really pretty. I was planning on using TIE windows when I got around to making a Moonbase, but (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase Module —Matt Sekerak
      (...) Thanks for the comments Bruce. Yeah, some greeblies around the outside would make it look less barren...gas tanks, good. The Gungan sub canopies have few uses, but I'm also pleased with how they worked in this application. -Matt . (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module —Markham Carroll
    "Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H1p0G1.Etn@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) after (...) the (...) current (...) This is very nice! I like how the gungan windows were used, and the actual sleeping chambers! Is the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Module —Matt Sekerak
    (...) Thanks, Markham! The gungan windows and the plant make up the small solarium...I was thinking along the lines of a serene area for visitors of the hypersleep clients. It was suggested that I add some tanks and greeblies to the exterior, so I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)