 Space / 16771
  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Well, my fighters, at least my larger fighters, are only around the size of a Deep Freeze Defender or a Galactic Mediator, which is roughly around 80 to 90 studs long, almost long enough to be considered a capital ship in LUGNET terms. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Blah blah blah... I'm sorry, but if it's not completely obvious: smurfy-smurf troll smurf trolly-smurf ---SteveR (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Name-calling is not appropriate on LUGNET. Jesse is a kid who may not communicate as well as you'd like, but he's been around before and the consensus was that he was for real. XFUT: lugnet.admin.general --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Steve, if you really want to know what is going on in here, at least do me the favor and read the post before mine, okay? The world, and particularly the LUGNET world, will do a lot better without a bunch of know-it-alls with bad attitudes (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Whoa... I forgot that HUMOR = HATE... Yes, I was name-calling, but COME ON some people around here are WAY too uptight. (...) Yet, you seem to have plenty of time to argue about it... :\ (...) I'm not rich by any means. 20k is quite a bit (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)