 Space / 166
Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:00:23 GMT

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:55:12 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Even if Rock Raiders takes place on some other planet out in "space," it's
not part of LEGO SYSTEM SPACE™.  Rock Raiders is a theme within LEGO SYSTEM
UNDERGROUND™.

Yeah, but conceptually, they're very space-like. I'd also consider putting
the Aquazone stuff under space too.

The theme you're looking for is "Sci-Fi".

Steve