 Space / 16546
    Moonbase reminder —Paul Hartzog
   uh, remember the point of moonbase modules is to hook them up to other modules (right? :-) and that means leaving them together so plz, don't build something, take pics, and then take it apart what would be the point? -paul (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase reminder —Jamie Neufeld
     (...) Did someone say they were taking theirs apart? I can't make it to NW Brick Con this year due to a wedding the same time, and there are no other lego collectors in my area to join with. But I can't leave my modules built till next Brickfest or (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase reminder —Chris Maddison
      (...) There's always the option of LD'ing it, taking it apart, and putting it back together. -Chris (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase reminder —Jon Palmer
     I differ from Paul slightly in that I think even modules that will never be hooked up to a moonbase are a wonderful resource. Obviously it will be ideal to bring your module to a LUG meet or a Fest but if you can't, don't let that stop you from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Moonbase reminder —Paul Hartzog
     (...) by all means, don't stop building i'm just saying its a darn shame to build and not see them all together i'm building my moonbase modules from pieces that i won't be using on other MOC's and i'm allowing it to stay together until i DO get to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase reminder —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Well, I for one won't be buying another absurdly expensive baseplate. If it comes down to preserving my moonbase, or being able to have fun building something else with its parts, then I know that my moonbase would go (and quickly). (...) For (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)