 Space / 16462
  Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

Hi everyone! After seeing the 'Moonbase Project' page and the first modules, I was bitten by the Moonbase Project bug and decided to build a module too! As with many moonbase builders I was amazed how big the result is (I never filled my big grey (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) intimidated by any of the other moonbase builders. But I could only see two beds. Isn't living volume a bit costly for such a large space for only two mini-figs? It is a good idea with the hallways that somehow seem to have been there before (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

Hi Jacob, (...) Thanks! (...) Well, after seing the Roboschool, the Communications Tower, the huge M-Tron power plant, the awesome Space Diner I thought I could never get to that level of building... But sometimes it are 'the little touches' that (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

In lugnet.space, Carl Billen writes: <snipperooni> (...) that in and of itself sets this module apart from all others. The whole thing is nifty, but I really like how you did the stairs. I think your living area is a bit big for only two figs, but (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and thought WOW! Very cool module. I found the engine room and storage room to be great details. I think the minifigs living there would be verty comfortable. Also I really liked the way you labeled various (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) Another great one... This must be the moonbase mayor's house. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) Absolutely! If we all ever get together and connect our Mods, it will be important (for "realism" and for visual effect) to have various Mods of various sizes and colors. You shouldn't feel intimidated because some models are larger than what (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)