 Space / 16408
Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
  Lately, I've noticed that there are a lot of great Lego space sites
out there that are never noticed (well, by me at least) due to a lack of
linking. I say we make a comprehensive list that anyone can use. I'm
aware of the fact that several sites try to gather links into one place.
However, by what I've seen, these sites are hindered by the fact that
they only allow one submission at a time. If everyone with a website
were to submit their entire links page to a single source, someone could
pick the space sites out of it and make a truly comprehensive list.
Heck, I could do it easily enough. If you want to participate, just send
a link to your links page to c.crasher@excite.com. After that, I'll just
pick all of the space sites out of the various pages and make a simple
html page.

It would also be a good idea if we made a webring.  The "LUGNET.SPACE
WEBRING" or something.  And like Curt said, the sidebar (whatever it is)
would be a good idea.  Personally, my site hardly gets looked at, and I
think it's a decent site.  Doing this would create more traffic for the less
looked at sites which would be the main goal.  But I think a webring is a
good idea.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa