 Space / 16402
Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:28:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
  Lately, I've noticed that there are a lot of great Lego space sites
out there that are never noticed (well, by me at least) due to a lack of
linking. I say we make a comprehensive list that anyone can use. I'm
aware of the fact that several sites try to gather links into one place.
However, by what I've seen, these sites are hindered by the fact that
they only allow one submission at a time. If everyone with a website
were to submit their entire links page to a single source, someone could
pick the space sites out of it and make a truly comprehensive list.

I think this is an excellent idea. If fact, I have another idea. Would it be
possible for .space to have their own sidebar? That way the curator could
set up the sidebar to have a link to the page with all the space links.
Perhaps the sidebar could also have randomly generated links to space sites.

Heck, I could do it easily enough. If you want to participate, just send
a link to your links page to c.crasher@excite.com. After that, I'll just
pick all of the space sites out of the various pages and make a simple
html page.

Maybe it would be best if it was not on any certain person's website.
Because if someone missed the announcement, then they wouldn't know about
it, whereas if it was a LUGNET page linked to the possible sidebar, then
everyone would see it.

Is there any support for a .space sidebar?

Commander-in-Chief Curt Albert Tigges II
Supreme Commander of Starforce
www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/