 Space / 16403
Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

I think this is an excellent idea. If fact, I have another idea. Would it be
possible for .space to have their own sidebar? That way the curator could
set up the sidebar to have a link to the page with all the space links.
Perhaps the sidebar could also have randomly generated links to space sites.

I'm not sure we have a curator. If we do, I do not know who it is.

Heck, I could do it easily enough. If you want to participate, just send
a link to your links page to c.crasher@excite.com. After that, I'll just
pick all of the space sites out of the various pages and make a simple
html page.

Maybe it would be best if it was not on any certain person's website.
Because if someone missed the announcement, then they wouldn't know about
it, whereas if it was a LUGNET page linked to the possible sidebar, then
everyone would see it.

Good thought

Is there any support for a .space sidebar?

I think it's a good idea.

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html

Commander-in-Chief Curt Albert Tigges II
Supreme Commander of Starforce
www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/