 Space / 16392
  M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

This was originally the ground vehicle for a VTOL, kind of a sideshow. Due to request, it now has its own set of photos. This is the pic that was included in the VTOL gallery: (URL) The dedicated gallery is here: (URL) All the info is among the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Re: M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

Well... I wouldn't go on about how brilliantly you constructed this wonderful vehicle, and how cool it looks, and how you fit in all that space for the minifigs, and oops... ;-) Okay, I got carried away, but what *truly* impressed me the most is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

Wait, I can explain...I was striving to keep an accurate model of the vehicle in the game. That explains the looks, interior room and the single RPG launcher, it wasn't my doing. Look for the Pejic Edition later on, it'll have some real weaponry! (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

(...) while, but it hasn't come out right. The directions would be great, if you would do a favor for all of us less-skilled builders and post them. Nate (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)