 Space / 16334
  How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

Lately, I've noticed that there are a lot of great Lego space sites out there that are never noticed (well, by me at least) due to a lack of linking. I say we make a comprehensive list that anyone can use. I'm aware of the fact that several sites (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

(...) I think this is an excellent idea. If fact, I have another idea. Would it be possible for .space to have their own sidebar? That way the curator could set up the sidebar to have a link to the page with all the space links. Perhaps the sidebar (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

(...) I'm not sure we have a curator. If we do, I do not know who it is. (...) Good thought (...) I think it's a good idea. -Duane (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

(...) It would also be a good idea if we made a webring. The "LUGNET.SPACE WEBRING" or something. And like Curt said, the sidebar (whatever it is) would be a good idea. Personally, my site hardly gets looked at, and I think it's a decent site. Doing (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How about we make a list of EVERY Lego space site out there?

(...) ...That's what Jain's is for!!! Of course, it would help if I got around to finishing the redesign of the interface so it would actually _work_! :-) www.wildbrick.com ...Anyway, I created Jain's originally as a way to try and promote links (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)