 Space / 16269
Re: Space Vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:09:39 GMT

given that i'm still drooling over the cab
these are really great too.  would be nice
to see a Moonbase at a fest/event filled
up w/ people's little pods and 'utility craft'
like fire and space

or am i getting a little too 'town' ?  ;-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Here are some Space Vehicles I built before I got hooked on the Moon Base
Project. They go along with my Space Cab.

Space Police Car:

Space Fire Engine:

LMKWYT

Jamie