 Space / 16202
Re: Space Vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Truly excellent as always Jamie.  Although both are dingers, the Fire Engine
really is a beautiful piece of work for all the details others have
described before me.

What I love most about your stuff is the sense of planning that comes
through in the design.  From tip to stern, they always have a uniformity of
line and purpose that makes every part seem as if it was designed to be there.

Do you sketch out designs first, or just start building and let them evolve
naturally?

Great stuff.

Cheers,
-G

Thanks Gil. Usually if I have an idea I just go with it without sketching
it. I go by "build once for shape, build twice for detail." I usually build
something and then just let it sit in front of me while I look at it and see
if I can add or change anything on it until I like it.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld