 Space / 16186
Re: Space Vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:57:01 GMT

Hi,

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Space Police Car:

Cool, very cool. A nice example that a MOC does not have to be big in order to
be great. Pretty stylish and very "policish" design. Looks like it just dropped
out of "Fifth Element" or "Back to the Future II" ( <-Does anybody still know
that movie?!)
The backside with the engine though I could also imagine in a '67 Dodge Charger
( 2067 that is, of course)

Space Fire Engine:

Well, this is a pretty funky design! As a European guy, those American
fire-engines (of nowadays) always look pretty old-fashioned to me with all that
chrome trim and rounded cabin etc.
Clearly being a science-fiction vehicle, your Fire Engine still catches that
classic style with its double round headlights, the red and chrome/grey color
sceme, the equiment holds and all the greeble-stuff on top.
Again, cool.

By the way, do you know the subterfugitives?

http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/

Your vehicles would find a nice surrounding in chapter three.
It's a shame Joel Kuester seems to have lost his interest in his LEGO (or in
the LUGNET community). I'd love to see "when the storm hits" in chapter four.
But I disgress.

Great MOCs you thought up there. Also the space taxi and the sidewinder
and the tigerfish (very unique design!) (and...) me like. Give us more!

regards,

-Norman

LMKWYT

Jamie