 Space / 16248
Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey folks,

I just completed my MoonBase module.  I present to you... RoboSchool!

Every space colony runs well only because of the hard working robots -- so
where can a hard working robot go to unwind at the end of the day?  Probably
not a K-12 school...

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/roboschool

I think this is the largest MOC I've ever built by myself.  It has over 2
dozen different robots, a fully-stocked playground (including a workinging
set and a slide), and the ubiquitous corporate sponsership on the school
marquee.  So please check it out, click around, and enjoy.

And as always, LMKWYT

Cheers,
- jsproat

Wow. That is cool. The bell is just a great detail among many.

-Mike Petrucelli