 Publishing / 3713
Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John Herre writes:
The ones that work for me also have a <br clear=all> just before the last

Holy crow, that did it.  Thanks!  That's pretty weird, tho...

It could also help if you specify the width for each outermost table, (the
table width info is whats confusing Netscape), but the <br clear=all> might be
enough.

Well, even when I make the outer table width="100%", it still
left-justifies.  :-P  It seems that I can either get a vertical column of
centered image-tables, or a left-justified row of image-tables, but not a
centered row of image-tables.

Cheers,
- jsproat