 Publishing / 3712
Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

And then the punchline:  it's not consistent.  On a page with many of these
table groups, some groups are rendered perfectly while others are rendered
the way I just described.  As far as I can tell, the only difference is in
the jpegs.

The ones that work for me also have a <br clear=all> just before the last

Any ideas on how I can accomplish what I want so that (a) I use ONE html
source for most browsers, HTML 3.2 preferred, and (b) I can have a centered
collection of images, each image with a 1-pixel black border?

It could also help if you specify the width for each outermost table, (the
table width info is whats confusing Netscape), but the <br clear=all> might be
enough.