 Space / 16188
16187  |  16189
Subject:
Starbug 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:54:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The by product of a week long Red Dwarf marathon:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug02.jpg

Some pics of the real thing:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/Starbug.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug1.jpg

Note that this is microfig.  It still needs a little more work.  I'll have
more pics later. :-)

-Jon