 Space / 16199
Re: Starbug 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:49:48 GMT

woah, that is so cool! I like how sculpted alot of it looks, can't wait for
more pics!

-Geordan-

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
The by product of a week long Red Dwarf marathon:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug02.jpg

Some pics of the real thing:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/Starbug.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug1.jpg

Note that this is microfig.  It still needs a little more work.  I'll have
more pics later. :-)

-Jon