 Space / 16193
Re: Starbug 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:10:13 GMT

This is one smeggin' good creation! Red Dwarf is one of my all time favorite
comedies. Too bad you can't make the computer 'with an IQ of 5000, the same
as 5000 PE-teachers'.

Alexander

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
The by product of a week long Red Dwarf marathon:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug01.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug02.jpg

Some pics of the real thing:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/Starbug.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/starbug1.jpg

Note that this is microfig.  It still needs a little more work.  I'll have
more pics later. :-)

-Jon