 Space / 16198
Re: Need Ideas for Aliens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

I've been trying to make one each of the 17 known intelligent species in my
LEGO universe, but I've gotten stuck. I have no idea what to build. Does
anyone have any aliens that they've built, so I could look at them for
inspiration? If anyone has any URLs, I'd appreciate seeing them.

ƒæƒÚƒã ƒßƒÖƒ Þƒnƒç ƒßƒ Ú ƒâƒ çƒnƒß "ƒàƒáƒç" ƒnƒnƒæ ƒÞƒÞƒæƒÑƒnƒ!

Haha!  And look out for the Qagaa's!!  (Double "a" actually!)
...If you want simple aliens based on common mini-figs, there is a whole
bunch in one of the old idea books...

The Book:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6000

Two of the Alien pages: