 Space / 15909
15908  |  15910
Subject:
Presenting, myself.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:32:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, this is my first topic to this fabulous place, but I've lurked here
for a while.

Why is this in space you ask?

Space is my chosen field. I'm a novice builder and I've usually only built
things using the old time tested "brick on brick" style, though I'm getting
better at hinges.

These are of my creations, most of them are Star Trek.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Medic