 Space / 15912
Re: Presenting, myself.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Rudesill writes:
Hello, this is my first topic to this fabulous place, but I've lurked here
for a while.

Well I am not one of the more vocal persons but I have been posting almost
since the beginning so...   Welcome to Lugnet.

Why is this in space you ask?

Space is my chosen field. I'm a novice builder and I've usually only built
things using the old time tested "brick on brick" style, though I'm getting
better at hinges.

These are of my creations, most of them are Star Trek.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Medic

Those are really nice.  I especially like the nanofig scale ships.  Very cool.

-Mike Petrucelli