 Space / 15969
Re: Presenting, myself.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 03:14:40 GMT

"Chris Rudesill" <roodytoons@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:H08xFE.EAs@lugnet.com...
Can you build us an Oberth class and a Miranda class?

Minifigure scale?

Heh, I wouldn't ask you to build them minifig scale!  The same micro scale
as the others in your collection would be fine.  And yes, the Oberth is the
one I meant, not the Sydney (it's been a while since I've seen Relics and I
just remember the ship was small, so I thought it was an Oberth.  The
Grissom is the correct one).

Hey, it's your project; build as many as you want, but I'm just curious to
see how you would make a Miranda and an Oberth.    ;)

            -- Tom