 Space / 15908
Lynx Update: Anti-tank pod & Suspension cutaway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:29:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings,

A small update to the Lynx payload pod options, for those interested. Each
tier contains an armour piercing round and a high explosive shell.  The
whole unit spins to alter trajectory in target acquisition.

Da links (to step ahead of moderation)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Lynx/10_antitank1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Lynx/11_antitank3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Lynx/12_antitank2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Lynx/13_antitank4.jpg

And a peek at the suspension as requested  (yes, I am Technic impaired)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Toradoch/Lynx/14_suspension.jpg

Cheers,
-G