 Space / 15860
  MOCs

Since I will probably be too lazy to make and finish a webpage for these things until sometime in the future: (URL) small scout, small fighter (using the same parts), an Ice Planet-type medium fighter. I'm just getting back into the whole (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

I like the look of the Frostbite Luke...the wing configuration really gives it a sense of speed. As for sets with good parts selection, I would have to say that 3 sets that would basically see you through a wide variance of elements would be: - (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

(...) I'm with Gil on the AT-ST - it's great for parts. The two Life On Mars mechs (7313, 7314) have new colours, canopies, and click-hinges (my favourite new part). The 7313 is currently half price at Amazon: (URL) T-3 Trike (7312) is cool, with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

Gil, Thanks for the recommendations! I just bought the AT-ST and may get one more for the click joint but I'll have to wait for some finances before getting the other ones. But they look like great sets! Luke "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

(...) The Imperial Shuttle is still on the S@H site and I see it in stores (so you might get discounts). That has engines, click hinges, and a canopy, plus the curved slopes, wings, etc. Mostly white though, whereas many space builders prefer gray. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

Thanks Jeff! More great recommendations! Now the only thing I have to do is to get some finances to cover these...being a poor college student puts quite a restraint on my Lego obsession :) (...or is it that my Lego obsession makes me a poor college (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOCs

Thanks Bruce! Those are some more great sets to add to my quickly growing wishlist! I have a UCS Tie/X-Wing that I was going to sell for monetary reasons but maybe I'll just bite the bullet and keep them :) Thanks again. Luke "Bruce Hietbrink" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)