 Space / 15889
Re: MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:44:24 GMT

Thanks Bruce!  Those are some more great sets to add to my quickly growing
wishlist!  I have a UCS Tie/X-Wing that I was going to sell for monetary
reasons but maybe I'll just bite the bullet and keep them :)  Thanks again.
Luke
"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:

The classic Star Wars fighters (X-wing, B-wing, A-wing, Snowspeeder) were
terrific, but I'm afraid you're out of luck - they're all out of • production.
Maybe we could lobby for them to be the next Legend.

Jeff J

The Imperial Shuttle is still on the S@H site and I see it in stores (so • you
might get discounts).  That has engines, click hinges, and a canopy, plus
the curved slopes, wings, etc.  Mostly white though, whereas many space
builders prefer gray.  Here's the set inventory:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7166-1

Of course any of the large SW sets (UCS TIE, Blockade Runner, UCS X-Wing)
would give lots and lots of parts.

Some of those Alpha Team submarines are pretty cool.  I like those curved
canopies a lot and have seen them used in great space MOCs.

Bruce